- Cut around the bone of the upper thigh with a sharp knife but keep the meet in one peace then pull out the bone.
- Cut the thick lateral part and turn out.
- Salt both sides of the meat slices
- Put the eggs into a plate, salt them and beat them with a fork.
- Put flour and brad crumbs into 2 plates.
- Cover all slices of meat thoroughly with flour
- Then with eggs
- And with bread crumbs
- While you are coating the chicken slices, medium-heat plenty of oil or grease in a pan.
- Fry one side of the meat for only 2-3 minutes
- Turn them around. Fry the other side of meat until golden brown, then turn it again and fry the first side until golden as well.
- You should not insert the fork into the meat because this makes the valuable meat juice vapor.
- Put the breaded chicken into paper towels when ready.
Any kind of garnish fits for this dish.