- Heat up the milk a little, add the spoon of sugar and crumble the yeast
- Mix the flour with the salt, and crumble the butter into.
- Pour the milk into the dough add the eggs and start to knead. Until the dough comes together. Divide the dough into 4 four portions put it into foil and leave it in the fridge at least for 30 minutes.
- Cut 2 bake papers into the form of the tin. Have a portion of the dough, roll it out to fit into the tin (a bit bigger), and cut the extra. put it on the baking paper into the tin.
- Mix the walnut with the sugar, have one third of the jam on the dough than spread one third of the walnut as well.
- Repeat it with the other dough (roll it into the tin, put the jam and the walnut). Cover it with the last part of dough.
- Prick the dough (not just the upper one but all of them (the best for this is a needle). Pre-heat the oven for 170 oC and bake it until 35-40 minutes (until it starts getting brownish) the get it out from the oven and leave it to cool lukewarm.
- Put the chocolate into a refractory boil, add the butter and the cream and melt the whole mixture above water vapor.
- When the dough is still lukewarm, pour the coverture to it and smoothly spread it on the whole cake.
Leave the cake to cool on room temperature and it is ready.